Since they will, in general, be cheap and genuinely strong, Chromebooks are frequently purchased as PCs for families, to be shared among guardians and kids, or go around among companions. Also, in light of the fact that a Chromebook may have more than one client, it needs to have more than one login, with the goal that every client approaches their very own applications and substance.
Adding another client to a Chromebook isn’t troublesome. Here’s the way to do it:
- Snap-on the catch in the lower right corner (the one that demonstrates the time, battery life, and so on.).
- Snap-on “Sign out” at the highest point of the spring up window.
- You’ll be taken back to the sign-in screen. At the base left of the screen, click on the catch named “Include Person.”
- Have the new client sign in utilizing their Google record (or they can make another record on the off chance that they don’t have one).
- The record’s bookmarks, history, passwords, and different settings will be adjusted to the new machine. On the off chance that you need to change any of those alternatives, check the container that peruses “Survey synchronize choices following arrangement.” Then press “Acknowledge and proceed.”
- Alright, here comes the Google Play terms of administration. Feel free to understand them on the off chance that you need, and afterward favor them.
- There is a checkbox that enables every one of your information to be sponsored up to Google Drive. On the off chance that you don’t need that to occur, uncheck the case. You will likewise be inquired as to whether you need to enable the framework to utilize your area (you can uncheck that container too) and on the off chance that you need to survey your Google Play alternatives after the arrangement.
- Wrapped up? At that point click on “Acknowledge.”
- Now, you will be inquired as to whether you need to interface the Chromebook to your telephone so you can impart your web association with the PC (this is just accessible with explicit telephones and Chromebooks), content from your PC, and utilize your telephone to open the Chromebook. You can tap on “Acknowledge and proceed” in the event that you need to do this, or snap-on “Forget about it” on the off chance that you’d preferably not manage it now.
Furthermore, you’re finished! Presently, when you click on the sign-on screen, you’ll see two names. Every client will have their different record, and won’t approach the other.
In case you’re never again sharing the Chromebook, you can without much of a stretch expel a client:
- Sign out of your record with the goal that you’re taken back to the sign-on screen.
- Snap-on the descending confronting bolt by the name of the individual you need to remove the PC.
- Snap-on “Evacuate this client.” You’ll be reminded that everything related with that record, including documents and neighborhood information, will be erased.
Remember that, while you can undoubtedly expel any extra clients that were added to a framework from the principle sign-on screen, you can’t evacuate the “proprietor” of the Chromebook (the main individual to make a record on it) without totally resetting the framework.
In the event that you need to enable someone to utilize your Chromebook only for a couple of hours instead of for a more extended timeframe, it’s presumably simpler to just have them sign in as a visitor:
- Sign out of your record with the goal that you’re back on the sign-on screen.
- Snap on the “Peruse as Guest” catch in the lower left corner of the screen.
- To leave visitor mode, click on the time catch in the lower right corner of the screen, and afterward click on “Leave visitor.”
When you’re in visitor mode, you can peruse, use Bluetooth, alter the text dimension, and so on., yet you can’t spare anything to the PC, and when you’re set, as indicated by Google, your documents, treats, site information, and perusing movement will be naturally erased.